TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Thank you for choosing Pop It! Your reservation is important to us. Please review the TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY.
Outdoor Lawn Display Rentals*
1) Full Payment is required upon reservation.
2) A 20% refundable damage/security deposit will be charged at the time of reservation. Deposit refund contingent on no missing or damaged items.
3) Please defer lawn services and keep pets away from the lawn displays while items are installed.
4) We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, Please DO NOT move or tamper with the items while installed.
5) Pop It! And all of its employees are not responsible or liable for any damage to person or property during set-up, placement or removal of lawn displays.
6) All rentals are for 24 hours. We will come remove them the next day unless arrangements are made to keep them longer.
7) Full address and clear directions are required for all reservations. No refund will be provided in the event of address errors or homeowner refusal.
8) For safety reasons all lawn displays will be set up on the front lawn.
Yard Art Balloon Displays*
Balloons, both latex and foil are not made to withstand all weather conditions. We pride ourselves in using only high-quality balloons, however, Pop It! or its employees are not responsible for balloons that may deflate or burst due to uncontrollable weather conditions or any other circumstances. All sales are final. Your purchase includes all materials installed with no returns required.
Cancellation of your reservation must be made greater than 24 hours prior to installation to receive full store credit. No refunds will be made for cancellations within 24 hours.
In the event that we need to cancel your reservation, due to an emergency or inclement weather, a full refund or store credit will be offered.
*by paying for your display by Pop It! you agree to the above terms & conditions